[CQ-Contest] Tuff Copy

Peter Sundberg sm2cew at telia.com
Thu Mar 10 02:19:30 EST 2022

Have a look here and download the newsletter for January 2022.

https://www.iaru-r1.org/spectrum/monitoring-system/iarums-r1-newsletters/

There are many OTHR systems active at the moment, country codes RUS,
CHN, CYP and IRN. I am sure that their activity on our bands has
stepped up since January.

73
Peter SM2CEW