[CQ-Contest] solar power

Courtney Judd k4wi at k4wi.net
Tue Mar 15 13:12:25 EDT 2022

I am starting to think seriously about putting in some sort of solar
power on my roof to get some distance from the power grid. I have heard
all sorts of opinions on a lot of noise generated from these systems. I
sure don't want to add any further complications to my station so
looking for any advice or opinion on what the best solar system
available that will work with out any interference to my station. Being
in Alabama I have great access to sunlight and probably would require
ten kilowatt set-up. So, let me know what you think! Thanks 73's Cort K4WI

Sent from Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com>