[CQ-Contest] CW Test,

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Mar 30 09:53:07 EDT 2022

The past few days I did a CW Blind test on copying CW preferences.
The attached MP3 file has a simulated ARRL Sweepstakes exchange.
I sent this out to two local clubs e mail systems,
And have been totally surprised as to the results of this "Test".

So I thought this is very interesting, and maybe it needs a wider test base.
So here is the "Test"

This exchange, It is sent three different ways.
Listen to the audio file, and tell me of the three versions,
what one was the easiest one for you to copy?

Please don't clog up this reflector with your test results, please e
mail me directly,
I'll tally up the results and let everyone know what they are.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET

nss at mwt.net