[CQ-Contest] QSO parties this weekend: 7QP InQP, NEQP and DeQP

Dick Frey k4xu at bendcable.com
Wed May 4 17:15:21 EDT 2022

Unlike every other multi-QSO party weekend, this one is unique because
you can
enter all or some using the same log. You do not have to keep switching
logs, just enter the exchange as sent and it will be accepted.

You must start from the right spot. If you are in New England, 7th call
area, Indiana or Delaware, choose your own QSO party. If you are
anywhere else, choose IN7QPNE. These four parties have different start
and end times but they all have the same exchange format. When the party
is over, generate your Cabrillo and send it to any or all of the
sponsors -- no need to remove non-counting QSOs and no need to score it.
This is done by the sponsors.

Like N7WA, I will be mobiling as N7XU in Oregon, W7AM driving. My route
and schedule is on the QRZ page.

--
Dick Frey, K4XU