[CQ-Contest] 2021 Oceania DX Contest results

bdm556 at bigpond.com bdm556 at bigpond.com
Sun May 8 09:06:06 EDT 2022

Hi everyone

The Oceania DX (OCDX) Contest Committee is pleased to announce that the
final results for the 2021 OCDX contest are now published on our website at
www.oceaniadxcontest.com <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>  .

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to everyone who joined this
76th running of the contest. We had a fantastic turnout despite the
relatively poor ionospheric conditions and COVID restrictions limiting
DXpedition activity. A total of 1908 logs were submitted, consisting of 1178
Phone logs and 730 CW logs - this is well up on the previous record of 1603
logs in 2020 and sets a new benchmark for the OCDX contest.

A reminder that the 2022 contest will be held over the first two full
weekends of October as follows:

Phone Section: 06:00 UTC Saturday 1 October to 06:00 UTC Sunday 2 October
2022

CW Section: 06:00 UTC Saturday 8 October to 06:00 UTC Sunday 9 October 2022

We look forward to seeing you again in October!

73 from

Oceania DX Contest Committee (Mike ZL1AXG, Geoff ZL3GA, Lee VK3GK, Phil
VK4FH, Brian VK3MI/ZL1AZE, Tony VK3TZ, Mike VK4QS, Grant VK5GR, Martin
VK7GN, Karsono YB0NDT)

www.oceaniadxcontest.com <http://www.oceaniadxcontest.com>