[CQ-Contest] Santa Fe, NM Contesting

Colin Jenkins colin at ku5b.com
Fri May 20 14:07:20 EDT 2022

I am moving to Santa Fe, NM on July 1 for business and would like to get
back into the contesting scene. While I'm sad to leave the excellent
stations of NX5M (although I will travel back for ARRL 10m every year),
NR5M, K5NA, W5KFT and K5QE that have been such a huge part of my contesting
life for the last 20 years, I'm excited to see what the land of enchantment
has to offer.

Please contact me off-list if you're looking for an operator in the
surrounding area. I'm looking forward to rekindling my love for contesting.

Best,
Colin KU5B