[CQ-Contest] Sliding Footswitches

Don Butler n5lz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 9 18:59:46 EST 2022

I've been using several of those old $5 Radio Shack footswitches for 30-40
years now .... I suspect that they are no longer available but all of mine
(about a half dozen of them) still work just fine .... I simply use adhesive
backed Velcro to keep them where I want them .... and that has worked very
well .... on the floor ....  on vinyl carpet protectors .... inside desks
for use as a "knee switch", etc...

Don, N5LZ