[CQ-Contest] Who is OL7D?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:54:47 EST 2022

That's what happens - it appears that when no grid square is present in
its database, QRZ sends AA0aa, which is in Antarctica.  Obviously we
need to fix this, because while not having a grid on QRZ's Details page
is rare, it is not unheard of.  I think we should default to the center
of the country or call area (for large countries)denoted by the
callsign.  I have written to a couple of guys who may be associated with
OL7D.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite