[CQ-Contest] Encouraging Spotting of SSB QSOs in Contests

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Sat Nov 19 15:47:38 EST 2022

It would seem that spotting S&P contacts would be beneficial to the unassisted operator. Let them all fight over the station you just worked. The downside, I suppose, is that if everyone does that, the unassisted operator is less likely to find a new station before it's spotted. That's a moot point in CW contests, as the RBN spots everything almost immediately.

73,
Scott K9MA

Scott Ellington

 --- via iPad