[CQ-Contest] Encouraging Spotting of SSB QSOs in Contests

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Nov 20 03:52:45 EST 2022

On 11/19/2022 4:41 PM, Michael Walker wrote:
> Why would I spot other stations that I used to make points from?

When I joined NCCC in 2006, there was a long-established club policy
encouraging members to spot everything that moved -- our members, other
stations, including our prime competition for the gavel at the time,
PVRC. "The Leopard" award was earned by the member who produced the most
spots during SS. Our philosophy that more spots promoted activity, and
made things more fun for all of us.

73, Jim K9YC