[CQ-Contest] new hamshack computer

Richard Thorne rthorne at rthorne.net
Mon Nov 21 09:17:33 EST 2022

I like the small foot print pc's.

I have a Lenovo ThinkCentre P330 Tiny.  I7 processor, 16g memory, 1TB
solid state drive and a NVIDIA Quadro P620 video card which can support
up to 4 monitors.  I'm currently running one wide screen monitor. I'm
planning to add two vertically oriented monitors to either side of the
current monitor.

I run a Flex setup and I'm all glass panel here.  Other than the
FlexKnob I have no knobs to turn. It's a point and click operation here.

Rich - N5ZC