[CQ-Contest] Aging contesters

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Sat Oct 22 20:25:49 EDT 2022

My response was based on the movie clip.  To your point about medicine,
what I wrote still applies.

The facts never changed, but what the doctors chose to believe and why
was/is a different matter.
"First, do no harm" is clear.  They ignored it and the patients did not
understand the risk, which can lead to tragic outcomes.

The day that I rely solely on a doctor / poorly informed medical
personnel to tell me what to do is the day that I place myself in the
path of harm.

Bob, KQ2M