[CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW?

Richard DiDonna richnn3w at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 20:18:49 EDT 2022

Has nothing to do with how active the cq-contest reflector is.  It has everything to do with how addicted to packet users have gotten.  We could CQ until we were blue in the face and get 1 QSO a minute.  Get spotted - bam.  Rate went to 7 QSOs a minute.

People have forgotten what that big, fat knob in the middle of their radios are supposed to do.

73

Rich PJ2/NN3W