[CQ-Contest] Whither CQ WW

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 09:45:13 EDT 2022

I'm prepared to believe that other contests are even worse, but is 50
spots in the last 12 hours (see DX Summit) for both running stations at
W3LPL really a lot?  4 an hour? My point was that if you have the
capability, spotting all S&P QSOs helps everybody.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.