[CQ-Contest] Whither CQQ WW?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 11:33:38 EDT 2022

Jim, that's not the point - what I was saying is that when a loud big
station is CQing continuously, but getting approximately 1 spot every 15
minutes, one can only imagine what happens to the non-"beacons".  It's
strictly a measure of how few people have N1MM's spotting feature turned
on, and a suggestion that they do so.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite