[CQ-Contest] NYQP 2021 Results and 2022 Status

Ken Boasi n2zn at rochester.rr.com
Thu Sep 1 21:28:06 EDT 2022

It's coming: NYQP 2022, on October 15th!

GE everyone,

Just a quick update on the New York QSO Party, since many have been asking.

After a bit of a wait, we have finished compiling the results and plaque
winners from last year's event.  We hope to have those posted on the web
shortly, in addition to several other website updates.

This year's event will indeed take place on October 15th, 2022, starting
at 1400z.  Keep your fingers crossed for sunspots, although conditions
over the past year have continued their upward climb.

Contest season is coming, and with that, comes the NYQP!  We hope to see
all of you again this year.  Last year's NYQP continued our growth that
has been occurring over the last several years, with nearly 500 logs
submitted, and record scores posted in several categories.  We know this
trend will continue, as NYQP continues to attract more participation
each year.

We'll see everyone on October 15th!

73, Ken N2ZN