[CQ-Contest] [QSOParty] 2022 Alabama QSO Party This Weekend

ku8e ku8e at ku8e.com
Tue Sep 6 11:01:03 EDT 2022

Tom It's too bad the date of the AQP was changed  to same day as the NA CW Sprint. If it wasn't for that K4BAI and I would do a full-time rover effort and activate many Alabama countries as W4AN as we've done in the past I think it was changed a couple years ago. Y'all moved it to a bad weekend with the WAE SSB and FOC QSO Party as well as the Sprint going on. That's going to take away activity from the AQP.Jeff KU8E Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Tom W4NBS <w4nbs at bellsouth.net> Date: 9/5/22  11:49 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: QSOParty at groups.io, CWOps Reflector <cwops at groups.io>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest at contesting.com> Cc: Larry K4AB <larry.k4ab at gmail.com> Subject: [QSOParty] 2022 Alabama QSO Party This Weekend All,The AQP will be conducted this coming weekend from1500 UTC September 10, 2022 to 0300 UTC September 11, 2022.The rules can be found at the link below.alabamacontestgroup.org/aqp/rules73, Tom, W4NBS