[CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 10:14:02 EDT 2022

Kind of a mixed experience.  My first Sprint in maybe 5 years, and I had
real trouble getting into the rhythm of the thing.  If it hadn't been
for an N1MM+ message file with some built-in helps, I would have been
really at sea. Finally packed it in at 90 minutes, without ever getting
to 80.

I was disappointed by the level of operating - particularly by those who
continued calling despite the called station having asked for a
particular station (with a partial call), as well as those failing to
wait until the previous QSO was really completed (with an "R" or other
ack).  On the other hand, I made a lot of mistakes too.

104 Q's in 90 minutes, 38 mults = 3,952 points.  K3/KPA-1500, Carolina
Windom at ~40 feet (my tribander is down in the back yard)

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.