[CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:13:32 EDT 2022

I think this suggests that people should, in general, go ahead and work
a caller who shows up as a dupe, because the chances are fairly good
that your previous QSO didn't count, because he either mis-copied your
call, didn't get your number or had to abandon the QSO because of
over-eager callers interfering.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at <https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite