[CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 22:23:15 EDT 2022

Hi Jim - your point, about not being sure whether the station
transmitting is going to be expecting callers, is a good one of course,
and initially helped me demonstrate just how rusty I was.  I remember
when we were debating the best way to handle this, ten years or more
ago, that having the called station put his call right after the
caller's, and having the caller put his at the end, was the best way for
someone listening to tell if you were soliciting calls or had to QSY.
Most of us, and I guess all the big dogs, were following this convention.

73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.
For spots, please use your favorite
"retail" DX cluster.