[CQ-Contest] Last Night's Sprint

David Hachadorian k6ll.dave at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 10:06:59 EDT 2022

A couple of Sprint hints:

1.  If you hear two call signs in a row, the first one will inherit the
frequency.  e.g. N4ZZ K6LL - N4ZZ will inherit and K6LL will vacate.

2. If you are about to vacate the frequency and miss an element of the
exchange, and you can't get the inheritor's attention, just listen!  The
inheritor is going to repeat the exchange for the next guy.  Decrement
serial number by one.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Big Bear Lake, CA