[CQ-Contest] Could someone explain how the tuning knob works again?

Chuck Dietz w5prchuck at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 09:50:44 EST 2023

I do a lot of single band 10 meters work due to losing a tower in a storm.
I have also started using “assisted” categories. I find that about half the
stations I find by (gasp) tuning, have not yet been spotted. I try to make
it a game to see how many new ones I can find before everyone else.

Chuck W5PR