[CQ-Contest] Antenna Analyzer Expert

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Mon Feb 6 20:32:59 EST 2023

In the past few years Smith Chart was included in the main menu of all
recent models of RigExpert Antenna Analyzers.
The end user may select either Polar or Smith chart in the User Menu.

In the U.S.A. all major HAM Radio gear vendors carry these analyzers:
https://rigexpert.com/where-to-buy/

73, Yuri VE3DZ