[CQ-Contest] Adding 10m (was antenna analyzers)

Barry Jacobson bdj at alum.mit.edu
Tue Feb 7 15:36:53 EST 2023

Hi Mike, thanks for the thoughts. That could be an option, but requires
getting up on roof, and my climbing days are mostly behind me. I will
probably try to trim the feedline if I have enough slack. But want to try
to check EZNEC to see what I'm doing, first. In retrospect I probably
should have used a folded or fan dipole. But the articles I read seemed to
say wasn't necessary with a good tuner.

Will let you know how it works out.

Thanks for taking the time.

Barry WA2VIU