[CQ-Contest] CW NA Sprint Photos

n3bb at mindspring.com n3bb at mindspring.com
Tue Feb 14 09:44:45 EST 2023

Based on N6TR's (der Data-Meister extraordinaire) outstanding preparation of the "tables and charts" summarizing the recent CW NA Sprint, Ward, N0AX has issued an excellent summary of the results.

It's my assignment to write the full article for the NCJ print magazine and web expanding on these (with great assistance from Ward as editor), and part of this is to utilize a few (usually three or four) photos showing some of the Sprint operators. I have a pretty good group of "usual suspects" who post outstanding results, but also would like to highlight some newer ops and/or those who are doing something "wild and crazy" like operating from a mountain top location or a semi-deserted island. If you have a photo, preferably including you at your operating position, please send it to me for possible use on the full magazine article.

Thanks in advance, and 73,
Jim N3BB
n3bb at mindspring.com (http://mindspring.com/)