[CQ-Contest] Run rate vs. S&P rate RTTY Roundup

Barry Jacobson bdj at alum.mit.edu
Thu Jan 19 20:05:55 EST 2023

Hi John, it is possible but I used same setup a week later in NAQP CW and
got more business than I could handle. Also, got good unsolicited signal
report from N2IC in New Mexico. I check my signal strength on RBN and
usually get 20 and 30 dB and occasionally 40 and 50 from various locations.
Will try to monitor signal strength more carefully with some remote web
SDRs.

Thanks for responding.

Barry WA2VIU

--