[CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO Party 2023

Chuck Dellis w9wlx at wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 25 11:24:00 EST 2023

The Wisconsin QSO Party is fast approaching and we are likely to see some
different propagation characteristics.  Perhaps the upper bands will yield
some activity this year!

Join us on March 12, 2023, 1800Z to 0100Z, March 13 (1 pm to 8 pm CDT on
Sunday, March 12).  This is the first day of daylight saving time in the US.

New for 2023:

*	We have an additional plaque for 2023.  QRP operation has been split
between out-of-state and in-state.  The QRP Cheeseheads ARC is sponsoring
the in-state plaque and Todd Fonstad, N9NE, is now sponsoring the
out-of-state plaque.  Thanks to all the 2023 plaque sponsors.  Plaque list
<http://www.warac.org/wqp/2023/wiqp_plaque-list.htm> .
*	Spotting is still allowed, however, self-spotting is now permitted
too.
*	Low Power is now 5 to 100 watts and High Power is greater than 100
watts.
*	The N1MM history file for the Wisconsin QSO party will be updated
shortly.  An announcement will follow.
*	Link to WI QSO Party Rules
<http://www.warac.org/wqp/2023/wiqp_rules.htm>

Mobile operators are encouraged to post their routes to the WIQP reflector
<mailto:wiqp-mail at warac.org> .  We will repost the route to the WI QSO Party
web page.

If you are not subscribed to the WI QSO Party reflector or need to subscribe
a different email address, Click for Instructions
<http://www.warac.org/wqp/reflector.htm> .

Full details regarding the WI QSO Party may be found at
http://www.warac.org/wqp/wqp.htm.

Let's make 2023 another great event!

-73 Chuck, W9WLX

WIQP Committee