[CQ-Contest] Clusters OK?

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:04:34 EST 2023

The RBN's main telnet port was down for a couple of hours this morning,
for the first time in quite a while.  It's available more than 99.5
percent of the time.

I suspect that because the RBN provides such a large percentage of the
available CW spots on North American cluster nodes, especially outside
contest periods, that accounts for what Jim saw.

73, Pete N4ZR