[CQ-Contest] CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Joe nss at mwt.net
Tue Jan 31 14:46:42 EST 2023

Greetings Guys! Looking for Operators.....

     I am interested in doing this contest. The
*CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest*

But also do the sub category.

*4. Multi-Transmitter Distributed (MULTI-DISTRIBUTED):*

Myself and One other guy  here in the "Black hole" of Wisconsin,
We are looking for two or three more that would like to join us in this
contest.
And since the rules make it OK, we would like to include in the team
stations on the coasts.
Like two on the northeast and one in the northwest.

The two of us are small stations. So not super contest stations for sure.

So, anyone interested in joining in with us and do this contest?

It's like doin field Day with no Circle restrictions!

Joe WB9SBD
W9ET DRIFTLESS ZONE CONTESTERS

**