[CQ-Contest] Self-spotting

Pete Smith N4ZR pete.n4zr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 09:41:01 EST 2023

Actually, the impact is even less than John suggests - the article on
the RBN web site is badly outdated - last year in CQWWCW the RBN posted
well over 10  million spots in the 48 hours.  From the self-spotting
station's standpoint, doing so would be much more impactful during SSB
contests.

73, Pete N4ZR