[CQ-Contest] Type of male plug ICE-419 Bandpass Filters

Jim Brown k9yc at audiosystemsgroup.com
Thu Mar 9 17:25:23 EST 2023

On 3/9/2023 6:00 AM, AB2E Darrell wrote:
> Thanks for the info. Actually, not new but stored in a box from an old QTH
> so just thought I would make use of it for FD, 100W only

Note my caution that one or more caps are likely to fry with any
mismatch at the filter -- that is, with a tuner on the antenna side.
Likewise with any operator error, like working into the wrong antenna.

And as Dave noted, the relays go intermittent on receive. A dit may wet
it, until you TX again.

73, Jim K9YC