CT 9.03 a couple of weeks away...

Jim Reisert AD1C reisert@wrksys.enet.dec.com
Mon, 18 Jul 1994 11:59:19 -0400

Just got off the phone with K1EA...

He put some IARU bug fixes into CT 9.03, but also made some radical changes
in the code to allow support of multiple radios, and this code is still
under construction.  Kenwood is done, ICOM about 1/2 way there, and YAESU is
next.

He said to expect to see 9.03 in a couple of weeks.

I also reminded him about the B2R/R2B problems, etc.  and he said he could
fix some of this stuff sooner.  I also urged him to put a TOOLBOX9.ZIP file
on the BBS which would include all the updated Version 9 utilities
(including a new TRUNC_BI for Version 9).

73 - Jim AD1C
reisert@mlo.dec.com