ct9 & 940s

Thomas A. Collins ct-user@sttng.mlo.dec.com
Sat, 18 Jun 94 13:55 EST

I wonder if anyone else has had any problems with using CT 9 (9.01, 9.02)
with a Kenwood TS 940S, specifically with radio control and the band map.
If I use V 8.53, and type say 3.5 into the call field, the radio changes
INSTANTLY.  With V 9.XX, it seems to "hesitate" and changes only after
the error message appears in CT (Kenwood radio not responding).  Also,
with 8.53, if I hit a "BAND BUTTON" on the radio (IE: 3.5, 7 etc.), CT
will also change bands, which is the way it is supposed to work.  With
V 9.XX , if I hit a BAND BUTTON on the radio, CT does not change.
I have switched COM PORTS, etc.  Also, N3RD, who has a 950 SDX says
he has no problems with V 9.XX.  Any ideas?
Tom KY2T
6726326@MCIMAIL.COM