CT 9.06, CQP, DVP

Dick Dievendorff dieven@almaden.ibm.com
Mon, 3 Oct 1994 09:24:22 -0700

I was unable to use CT 9.06 for the CQP, so I reverted to 8.4something.

The specific problem was that when I tried to record the CQ message (OFFAIR
followed by SHIFT-F1), words I spoke didn't seem to make it to the DVP.  The
display that rotates to show DVP record activity did not move.

The same hardware worked fine with 8.42, except of course no dual rig support.

I may have started CT in "CW" mode (I had to make a choice), but before I
attempted to record a CQ message I used CTRL-F2 to switch to SSB mode.  I was
able to record the CW messages.

I downloaded this version 9.06 from the CT BBS on Friday night before the CQP.

Dick Dievendorff, AA6MC, dieven@almaden.ibm.com