RESEND: DVP/CTPATH problems in 9.03 and later

Jim Reisert -- MLO5-2/36A -- DTN 223-5747 reisert@mast.eng.pko.dec.com
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 08:02:59 -0400

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 94 00:01:29 PDT
From: "Robert A. Wilson" <n6tv@VNET.IBM.COM>
To: CT-USER@MLO.DEC.COM
Subject: DVP/CTPATH problems in 9.03 and later

I am seeing several reports similar to K2MM's regarding troubles using
the DVP.  Seems to be a path problem.  Here is one report copied from
the local cluster:

Msg #1056  From: W6KXG  Date: 28-Sep 0401Z  Subj: Help with CT 9.06
I have a  problem with 9.05 and 9.06 in saving the DVP files to the hard disk
after exiting the program. The DVP files normally are written to a sub-
directory of the CT. In 9.05 and 9.06 I see on the bottom of screen
that the files are being written to C:\(NULL)\DVP\CQ.DVP instead of
C:\CT\DVP\CQ.DVP in version 9.01. In otherwords 9.01 works with saving
the DVP files but 9.05 and9.06 does not.

In 9.05 and 9.06 they are not saved to any directory on the hardisk.
Perhaps someone else has encountered the same thing.

73
Jim W6KXG