CT and 10m contest

Randy Thompson k5zd@ICONICS.COM
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 08:50:09 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995 frenaye@pcnet.com wrote:

> Only spent an hour in the 10m contest but noticed a couple of bugs.
>
> Using TS850 and CT9.23, single-unlimited
>
> 1) When I switch the radio to 160m, CT bombs out with a GPF error (yes, a
> serious entry wouldn't switch to 160...).

I noticed this too!  (Hey, someone spotted SU2MT on 160.)  After the GPF,
my DVP would no longer work reliably.  When I start CT it will work or
not work.  SO I found myself having to keep restarting CT until the DVP
would work.  Could this just be coincidence that something working for
years will suddenly fail at the same time as a software error?

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
k5zd@iconics.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html
Questions:                reisert@ve7tcp.ampr.org