Paddle Help?

Brian Short ke7gh@ramp.com
Wed, 22 Feb 1995 16:52:57 -0700 (MST)

Yes Fred,
  In fact I have built a custom cable with interface transistor in the
connector hood and two cables coming out.  One for the radio, and one to
connect directly to the keyer.  All well sheilded.  I would like to use
my laptop computer in the field and leave the keyer at home, however.
I beleive that the ad in QST indicates that CT-9 has paddle support.  It
is not a real big issue, but would eliminate an entire box from portable
operation with the laptop.    73 de Brian KE7GH

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com