CT+VMODEM under OS/2

Lyndon Nerenberg VE7TCP lyndon@orthanc.com
Sat, 22 Jul 1995 19:58:29 -0700

Having recently converted to OS/2 I've been using VMODEM to map
COMx: ports to TCP connections. Given the hassles of stringing
RS-232 cables everywhere (and the corresponding shortage of serial
ports for things like radio connections) I'm curious about using this
facility to network CT sessions over our Ethernet. Have any of you
tried faking out a CT serial network using VMODEM? If this works
it will save me a lot of cabling work at VE7ZZZ (assuming I can
convince enough people to shell out for six copies of Warp :-)

--lyndon

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com