From: es@mvuss.att.com (Edward S Parsons 508 960 6722)
Date: 26 May 95 18:34:00 -0400
To: ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Subject: MASTER.DTA for vhf on CT-BBS

I crunched 50 .bin files, covering 3 years of VHF contests, to create
a new MASTER.DTA for VHF work.  It is available on the CT-BBS
as filename: MASTERVH.ZIP.
While listing the files in the BBS you may notice that both the date
and title of this file indicate that it is a 1994 version.  Ken will
update this when he has the opportunity; the file itself is new for 1995.

The file is also available as filename k1tr-vhf.dta in directory
/pub/k2mm/ct-files at the FTP site maspar.maspar.com.  (Tnx K2MM).

I would like to extend my thanks to the following amateurs/clubs
for supplying me with several of their latest BIN files for the database:
AA4S, AA9D, K3UA, K9PW, W2SZ, W3EP, W3ZZ, & W0UC.  Additional "good"
data was included from QST results, VUCC listings and K1TR bin files.

73, Ed K1TR
es@mvuss.att.com

------- End of Forwarded Message

--