CTY files updated 7 November 1995
Jim Reisert AD1C
AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Tue, 07 Nov 95 23:05:21 EST
The CT country files have been updated again, to reflect a few changes from
the recent CQWW contest. All files, including CTY.DAT for CT9, as well as
CQWW.CTY, etc. for CT8 and older are avaiable.
To get the files:
1. Anonymous FTP to:
2. Send a mail message to ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org and request the
files you want, for example:
3. Download the file from the CT-BBS (508-460-8877), the file name is
4. Download the file from the DX BBS (502-898-8864). The file name is
Here are the release notes:
07-Nov-95: * Added 3D2OQ to callsign list for Rotuma, 3D2/r.
(CTY-505) * Added 4U/OH2BBF as callsign for Rwanda, 9X. (425DX).
* Added CE9/G0NKZ, VP8CQC, VP8CRE, VP8CRI and KC4/KN6UR
to callsign list for Antarctica, CE9.
* Added TX8FU to callsign list for New Caledonia, FK.
* Added KG4SH to callsign list for Guantanamo, KG4.
* Added RQ1P (CQ=17,ITU=20) as prefix for Russia, UA.
* Added RQ2 as prefix for Kaliningradsk, UA2.
* Added RQ8, RQ9 and RQ0 as prefixes for Asiatic
* Added VE2QRZ in Zone 2 to callsign list for Canada, VE.
* Added VK4ALF/9 as callsign for Mellish Reef, VK9M.
Administrative requests: ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org