CQWW CW TRIVIA

Tony Brock-Fisher fisher@hp-and2.an.hp.com
Mon, 27 Nov 1995 13:04:16 -0500

Well here's a couple questions for the CT afficianados. (Are you listening,
Jim)?

1. TX8FU. gave zone 32; suspect he's an FO something.

2. The best one yet. Here we have YL3IZ/MM. We contact him Saturday and
he gives us zone 34. Then again, on a different band, on Sunday, he
gives us zone 37. Let's assume, for the moment, that he moved zones,
and the operators got the correct zones. CT correctly scores the
first qso for zone credit only. But the second qso is ignored as
a DUPE !! I can't figure out a way to get CT to give us that second
zone on the same callsign!!!?

-any opinions welcomed.

~r sig

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Lists/ct-user.html