Interfacing CT with rig & packet

Scotty Neustadter scotty@iquest.com
Thu, 15 Feb 1996 18:58:25 -0600

I'm about to take the plunge and order the latest version of CT -- I can't
get NA to work with one of the Byte Runner technologies super duper com
boards. the com ports check out fine and will run WF1B RTTY to rig control
and packet to terminal program just fine. I was using the old shareware
version (6.26)

Before let the moths out of my wallet,  has anyone out there successfully
interfaced CT with a FT1000MP on Com 4(IRQ 11) and packet on com 3 (IRQ 10)
using one of these new com boards. Computer here is 100MHZ Pentium.

Thanks in advance for reply --

Scotty
Scotty Neustadter, N4PYD                  Internet: scotty@iquest.com
Huntsville Hamfest Chairman