problem with CVB and CT 9

Pete Soper psoper@encore.com
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:41:30 EST

Hello,
	I'm unable to make the LTA "Contest Voice Blaster" TSR play back
messages while CT is running. This works fine when CT is not running and
works while other programs are running (e.g. "edit"). Message recording does
work OK while CT is running, but not message playback. I get a bit of noise
(hiss) out but no message. Checked levels with sb16mix and CT is not
interfering with them. I'm using a recently bought 16 bit "OEM" genuine Sound
Blaster card ("Vibra16 model") and DOS 6.0. Fairly sure the CT is rev 9.26.

	Anybody else seen this? Any solution?

Regards,
Pete

Pete Soper  (psoper@encore.com)    KS4XG        1+ 919 481 3730,  481 3868/FAX
Encore Computer Corp  901 Kildaire Farm Rd  Cary, NC 27511  USA    grid FM05oq

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org