CT 9.23

Robert Chudek K0RC@pclink.com
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 05:02:11 +0000

>I use an AR210 TNC with an IBM PS1 for packet cluster work with no problems.
>When I load CT I can send data but not receive any. The DOS MSD facility
>shows the Comm 1 port as using IRQ4, nothing else uses that IRQ.
>When I load COMTSR1 I it defaults to IRQ4, I also set XFLOW on as the
>instructions say (the TNC uses TAPR-2 protocol).
>
>Has anyone got any ideas that would help me solve this problem please??
>
>Thank You!
>
>Dave AA0RS / G3SZA

Check to see that you have not selected a Single Operator contest
catagory.  This would be the normal operation of CT if you are
running single op (you can send spots, but cannot receive them).

Select the Single Operator Assisted contest category.  This could
solve your problem if your hardware checks out okay.

73 de Bob - K0RC
k0rc@pclink.com

WWW:                      http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org