Thanks for the help merging the files.

Warren Walsh wwalsh@intac.com
Sat, 6 Jul 1996 09:08:52 -0400 (EDT)

>merging mine together yet hoping that someone would post a clue) so
>would you be so kind and post your solution?  Thanks in advance.  Dave N6DLU
>(W6UE)
>

>On Fri, 5 Jul 1996, Mark Saunders wrote:
>
>> Thank you to all who helped in merging my CT files for field day.
>> It is a pleasure to know so many want to help.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> --
>> Mark Saunders - KJ7BS
>> Glendale, AZ
>> PACKET:   KJ7BS@KC7Y.AZ.USA.NOAM
>> INTERNET: tracker@indirect.com

Hi Dave,
The procedure for merging multiple .bin files is quite simple. There is a
program supplied with CT called MERGE.EXE, simply make sure the log files
have different names, and then at the prompt type:
                MERGE FILE1.BIN FILE2.BIN <enter>

I like to do this in a temp directory, but you should at least back up the
.bin file to a seperate disk or directory.

73
Warren Walsh - N2BCC
wwalsh@intac.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct