Files in CT9.26

Jimmy R. Floyd floydjr@Interpath.com
Thu, 11 Jul 1996 10:31:10 -0300

I got my update this year at Dayton from Ken as always. It says 9.26 on
the disk. I used it in FD and it worked fine except the jumping. I just
went and got the new CTY.Zip for IARU this weekend. I just glanced at
my 9.26 before I copied the new files over. In my 9.26 the following
files from CTY.ZIP are not even there.

ARRL.CTY
CTYHDG.DOC
CTYHDG.EXE
CTYHDG.PRE
FILE_ID.DIZ
IARU.CTY

I assume that these files should have been in this version since Jim
stated that CTY.zip was an update. I am not a programmer and have no
idea what these files do. But since this weekend is the IARU I would not
want someone to start the contest and the program crash on them. I am
adding these to mine. This is not to knock CT either, just to maybe try
and help some people before a problem arises.

BTW I did install it twice just to make sure.

73's Jim

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org