[ct-user] Rate Meter Problem

MR LOYD N HARGROVE AB5I@prodigy.com
Sun, 21 Jul 1996 22:31:19, -0500

I've owned CT for a couple of years.  For some time now I've noticed
the rate meter is never accurate, just a bunch of crazy numbers.
This weekend I decided to try and fix the problem assuming I had an
RF problem.  After some time I discovered the problem is present with
or without the radio,  just adding callsigns in the program with
nothing else on and the rate meter still indicates a bunch of wild
numbers...I even did a reload of my orginal ct-disks and a clean-boot
with no autoexec.bat or config.sys....same problem .......does anyone
have an idea or experience with this problem....your comments will be
appreciated.....Loyd.........AB5I@Prodigy.com

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org