Jumpy band-changing during FD

David B. Ritchie dbr@alumni.caltech.edu
Tue, 25 Jun 1996 09:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

IN OUR NOVICE TENT WE COULDN'T GET IT TO STICK TO 10n/15n/ETC. -- IT
WOULD JUMP TO THE NEXT POSSIBLE ENTRY.  COULDN'T FIGURE IT OUT.  WE ALSO
NOTICED THE JUMPINESS -- BUT THE OTHER STATIONS WOULD POSITION ON THE
NOVICE BANDS SO I FIGURE I CAN CLEAN IT UP POST CONTEST.
DAVE N6DLU

On Mon, 24 Jun 1996, Randy Powell wrote:

> Did anyone else notice that Version 9.27 makes it very difficult to
> change bands (Control-F1/F2) without waiting a long time for CT change
> bands?  Several of our ops reported being able to change up okay, but
> not down.  Is this a bug?  Anyone have the appropriate insecticide?
>
> 73, Randy NZ6N
>
> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@ve7tcp.ampr.org
> WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org

Dave Ritchie                                    818-683-8800 (w)
dbr@alumni.caltech.edu                          818-683-8900 (FAX)