CTY files updated 10 March 1996

Jim Reisert AD1C AD1C@tiac.net (Jim Reisert AD1C)
Mon, 11 Mar 96 07:48:34 EST

One thing I forgot to emphasize is that if you are using CT8 or earlier,
and the CTYHDG program to put beam headings into your country files, you
should also download the updated CTYHDG.PRE, since you will want beam
headings for Scarborough and Pratas as well.

If you are running CT9, it automatically calculates beam headings, so you
don't need to run the CTYHDG program.  Instead, type SETLAT into CT's
callsign field, or put two lines, "Latitide: (-)##.##" and "Longitude:
(-)###.##" in your CT.CFG file, where "##.##" represents your latitude or
longitude, indicate "-" for South or East.  I know at least one person got
caught on this within the past couple of weeks.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert <AD1C@tiac.net>
http://ve7tcp.ampr.org/~reisert/