[ct-user] n6ki@juno.com (Dennis R Vernacchia): CT927 Query

Dennis R Vernacchia n6ki@juno.com (Dennis R Vernacchia)
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 22:27:39 PST

Since I get no response from XX towers I thought someone
could confirm whether this problem listed below is a bug or brain-fade
on my part.

From: n6ki@juno.com (Dennis R Vernacchia)
To: kc1xx@kc1xx.mv.com
Cc: n6ki@juno.com
Subject: CT927 Query
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 23:54:11 PST

Just received upgrade from CT8 to CT9.27 ( INVOICE S151 ).
Have run CT 9 from other locations so pretty familiar with Ver 9.
Selected Field Day contest to be sure all was working.
With no external equip hooked to computer ie; rig, DVK etc
When I try to do Band Change using ALT-F1 or ALT-F2 and I
select the Novice bands like 10N or 40N the highlight will not
stay in place and jumps from Novice band to regular band.
ie; I select 10N and highlight jumps to 10 and likewisw for all
other XXN  bands. What am I doing wrong. I read all sections of manual
about band change and Field Day. No Joy!

73,  Dennis Vernacchia, N6KI
n6ki@juno.com

73,  Dennis Vernacchia, N6KI
n6ki@juno.com